Simply open a NEW personal checking account with eStatements and a monthly direct or mobile deposit and
you AND one of our local non-profits get rewarded!
Choose from one of our great accounts that are designed with you mind!
- Offers a premium interest rate on average daily balances up to $25,000
- Earn ATM refunds
- Up to $500 off closing costs for first mortgage
- Special credit card offer for 12 months
- Learn more!
- Earn ATM refunds and cash rewards based on debit card usage
- Up to $250 off closing costs for first mortgage
- Special credit card offer for 6 months
- A getting started perk for those age 23 or younger
- Learn more!
- A great basic account
- You’ve earned it perk for those age 55 or better!
- Learn more!
Added Benefits with Each Account
- Free first book of First International Bank & Trust checks
- Free debit card – available for use with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay
- Free CardValet® App – you define when, where and how your debit and credit cards are used
- Free online and mobile banking**
- Free mobile check deposit**
- Free standard bill pay**
- Free electronic person-to-person standard payments through Popmoney®**
- Free eStatements
- Free notary services
Choose to give back to one of these non-profits in Bismarck:
Bismarck Public Schools Foundation
The Bismarck Public Schools Foundation is a 501c3 non-profit organization established in 1989. The Foundation seeks to enhance the mission of the Bismarck Public Schools by providing services, innovative solutions and recognition to staff and students that would not normally be available through the Bismarck Public Schools budget
Missouri Slope Areawide United Way
At United Way, we join forces to solve our community’s most challenging issues. Together, we combat hunger in our community. We fight for children living in poverty. United, we work to keep the elderly safe in their homes. Supporting United Way is the best way to ensure that every family in our area has the tools they need to not just survive, but thrive.
Youthworks is a 501(c)3 non-profit providing youth and family services through North Dakota since 1986. Celebrating 30 years of providing homeless programming in the state of North Dakota, Youthworks provides support services to youth and their families helping to meet goals for strong, healthy relationships. Offices are located in Fargo and Bismarck with services extending to the surrounding counties. Youthworks focus and expertise is working with homeless, runaway and at-risk teens as well as parents and young adults under 22 years old.
*Offer good for one new checking account per household from May 15, 2017 – August 31, 2017 at the Bismarck branch of First International Bank & Trust and cannot be combined with other offers. When monthly direct/mobile deposit is received and eStatement enrollment has been completed within 60 days from the day of account opening, $75 cash reward will automatically be deposited into customer checking account on day 61. Non-profit donations will be made on or before November 15, 2017.
**You may be charged access or data usage fees by your provider based on your internet or phone plan. Additional fees will apply for next day, instant, and request Popmoney transactions and same day or overnight payments through Bill Pay.